FREE FIRE TIPS AND TRICKS ONE TAP HEADSHOT
Hey guys welcome to my blog so many of you guys wants to know the secret how to shoot one tap HEADSHOT here we are going to learn to do that so let's BEGIN.ok guys we can do this trick with both a normal gun or even with a double barell shotgun .I mostly will use two m1887 with that you can get a lot of damage but for a mid range or long range. I would prefer you guys to also take a xm8 with you so the trick is when you first do this trick it takes a bit of practice to play like a pro so I suggest you guys to try it in training ground so when go to shoot the enemy you must first click the shooting button and suddenly drag it to the top towards the enemies head and it will be an automatic HEADSHOT at first you may get it wrong but you must always practice this trick. once you become a pro you can face any player in the battlegrounds. I can also suggest another way it is to take your settings at the top bar of the lobby and you guys should take controls and then click on custom HUD and click on the shoot button and you can chose to make it big according to your size and then it will be a bit easier for you to get a drag headshot
now when you shoot long range also I will prefer you guys also to shoot with scope it is much easier to shoot but if your having level 1 scope I suggest you guys not to use scope if you guys have level4 scope and if we you not use it we can miss the players head and then it will only be a bodyshot guys even if you don't have any shotgun for shot range I prefer you guys to use mp40 it is a strong gun actually it is best for medium and shot range and even then you guys can use another shot gun called m1014.
it is a nice gun. I prefer you guys not to use spas it is a bit hard to get a headshot cause we have to go near and shoot the enemy. And guys remember these tricks and tips and practice and you will become like a pro player and can quickly pushup your rank to grandmaster if you
wanna know more check the link in the description below and don't forget to send this link to your friends and all of those who wanna know this secret.ok then bye guys love u and staysafe.
https://youtu.be/zoMSU9-2OBs



No comments:
Post a Comment